2023 Tough Truck Information
7:30 PM, Monday, July 3, 2023
2023 Contest Rules & Information
- Any 2 or 4 W.D. truck qualifies as a tough truck. The truck must have workable seatbelts and the driver, and if
present, passenger is required to wear a helmet. In addition, the driver must also have their driver’s license on
- Running order to be determined day of show.
- There will be no deep mud pits – the track will be built for fast lap times.
- The long jump winner pays $200.00. You must go over jump at the end of the track.
- Double entries are permitted. There will be an entry fee for each entry.
- Beer will be sold in the pit area. However, no beer or alcohol may be carried in. Strictly enforced!
- The entry fee is $25.00 per entry. The rider fee is $10.00. NO REFUNDS rain or shine.
- There will be 2 classes. Mod and stock.
- Payouts will be given for the top 3 spots and the longest jump in each class : 1st-$500, 2nd-$200, 3rd-$100.
- Longest jump $200 for both classes.
- First and second place winners will receive a trophy.
- First come first serve. The Fair Board reserves the right to close entries at any time.
- Drivers’ meeting will take place 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Driver only gets in free.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent signature on the Release and Consent form and the parent must be present.
- The judge’s decision is final!