2021 Tough Truck Contest Rules
7:30 PM, Monday, June 28, 2021
2021 Contest Rules & Information
- Any 2 or 4 W.D. truck qualifies as a tough truck. The truck must have workable seatbelts and the driver, and if present, passenger is required to wear a helmet. In addition, the driver must also have their driver’s license on hand.
- All vehicles will be run once around the track to determine top 12 placing.
- Running order to be determined day of show.
- There will be no deep mud pits – track will be built for fast lap times.
- Long jump winner pays $150.00. You must go over jump at the end of the track.
- Double entries are permitted, entry fee per each entry.
- Beer will be sold in pit area. However no beer or alcohol may be carried in. Strictly enforced!
- Entry fee is $25.00 per entry. Rider fee is $10.00. NO REFUNDS rain or shine.
- Payout is as follows: 1st – $300.00, 2nd- $250.00, 3rd- $200.00, 4th- $150.00, 5th- $140, 6th- $130, 7th- $120, 8th- $110, 9th- $100, 10th- $90, 11th- $70, 12th- $70. First and second place winners will receive a trophy.
- Contest for Fastest Time for a Marion County resident (proof of address will be required) $100 prize
- First come first serve. The Fair Board reserves the right to close entries at any time.
- Drivers’ meeting will take place 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Driver and one mechanic get in free and must come thru the gates in the same vehicle.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have parent signature on the Release and Consent form and parent must be present.
- The judges decision is final!
2021 REQUIRED ENTRY FORMS